We Miss you Maddy! (10 years to many)
Madison Scott has been missing for 10 long years. Thanks to all the numerous people who have done so much in the initial years of searching, fund raising and raising awareness, and to the many more who have been helping to spread the word in our effort to bring Madison Scott home over these many years. We will continue looking, spreading the word, in our quest to find Madison Scott.
There is a new missing for 10 years poster.
Recent media about the missing Madison Scott
- A decade after Madison Scott’s disappearance, parents continue to call for witnesses – from CBC
- ‘What the hell happened?’ Asks mother of missing B.C. woman Madison Scott – from Omineca Express
- RCMP to provide an update on Maddy Scott disappearance – from CKPG Today
- Wikipedia article on Disappearance of Maddy Scott
- Canada True Crime Podcast about Missing Madison Scott
Every time I see sunflower of any type I think of Maddy. Firstly as she liked sunflowers and secondly like a sunflower, she stands tall in the world and she is so bright and joyful! We miss you Maddy, We need you back!