Search Resumes for Missing Vanderhoof Woman (from 94X and The Wolf News)
Prince George, B.C. –
Efforts to find a missing 20 year old woman from Vanderhoof have been renewed today. The search for Madison Scott was called off earlier this week so RCMP could conduct interviews. Search and Rescue will scour roadways around Hogsback Lake where she was last seen Saturday morning. The camping area where Madison was staying has been examined and the Underwater Recovery Team has been called in. Sergeant Rob Vermeulen says no decision has been made about whether or not an underwater search will take place. “I can tell you I know family and friends are continuing their search efforts and the family did want us to express their thanks to Vanderhoof area residents, you know, for their support in their search efforts,” says Sergeant Vermeulen. Investigators would still like to speak to peole who attended parties at Hogsback Lake last Friday May 27th and Saturday May 28th. Call Vanderhoof RCMP at (250) 567-2222 with any information.
11:10am | By 94X and The Wolf News