Are there any new leads in this case?? Someone has got to know something or have seen her that night! I havent seen any facts in the news but i have been passing what info ive seen on here..It might be more helpful if we know more!?
I sincerely hope she comes home soon,or her friends & family get the answers they are looking for! My thoughts are with you all in this difficult time.. ♥
- Murray Scott
- The RCMP have have not let Eldon and Dawn know that much about their investigation other than that are still following up on all their tasks. The RCMP do not give out much information during an active investigation as not to compromise the process. They still have 14 members on the case and have two new investigators brought in to review the case to date and hopefully provide a different perspective.
- We do know the RCMP have done a lot questioning of the people at the party, and some have been questioned multiple times. Friends and family are still searching areas, checking out leads from psychics, putting up posters, and talking to as many people as possible.
- It appears there were around 46 people at the party Friday night, mostly 18 to 25 years old, and a few older partiers up to 40 years old. Almost all are from the Vanderhoof area. Either Madison was left to camp by herself or left with someone else, though information to date says she was left there by herself. A couple of the partiers were back at Hogsback campsite the next day cleaning up and saw her tent and truck there but did not check if she was in the tent. There was a large party of around 150 people at the Hogsback campsite the next night, and no one saw Madison.
- We hope the RCMP are making headway with their investigation.
- If you know anyone who attended the party please stress them to them to come forward with any information, its time to do the right thing and bring Madison home.